Problems building, running, or growing your business?
Can't find that balance between work and home?
From a 10,000 foot overview down to the smallest, most critical detail ... we help you build the ideal business so you can enjoy an ideal life. YOUR ideal life.
Download the 10 Levels of Communication for Powerful Results
Get The Business Coaching That's Custom-Tailored To Suit The Needs Of You, Your Team, And Your "Life-At-Large"
...and reach YOUR goals quicker and easier,
with less stress, and greater balance!
“The Devil is in the details!” they say.
And it’s those details that can make or break any business. But it takes an unbiased 10,000-foot view to see clearly how all those details should fit together.
In the business world, there is no such thing as “standing in place” – you’re either moving ahead, or you’re falling behind.
Yet at some point, nearly every leader wonders:
- “How do I grow my business to the next level?”
- “Where should I take it next?”
- Or “I’m so exhausted and overwhelmed, how will I ever do this?”
And if you don’t have immediate answers to questions like these, they can lead to the sort of confusion, frustration, and worry that will stop you dead in your tracks!
That’s where McLean International comes in… because we get you unstuck, re-focused, and moving forward again toward YOUR chosen goals. Directly, efficiently, and quickly. (And if you need help defining and setting those goals, we can help with that, too.)
Running a business doesn’t have to be difficult, or complicated, or stressful – no matter what you may have experienced before now. On the contrary… success in ANY business can be downright simple – when you have the right people and the right systems in place, the best tools at hand, and the most helpful coach at your side.
“Linda continues to be the
trusted advisor for our team"
We started working with McLean International in 2011 and our business doubled in the first 6 months. In addition to growing our team, Linda's continued coaching has enabled us to open a Keller Williams office, grow it to over 200 agents, and live a rich and rewarding life. Linda continues to be the trusted advisor for our team, our agents and our leadership.Tim and Linda Domis
President and CEO, Keller Williams Realty
In fact, our organizational and training systems work so well, 96.5% of our clients refer their business network to us!
Let OTHER businesses work with “cookie-cutter coaches”…
YOUR business is special… with unique challenges that require unique solutions. (Not complicated, and there’s no need to reinvent the wheel – but certainly customized to YOUR unique situation.)
That’s why McLean International coaches don’t use any of the cookie-cutter programs and standardized processes many other “coaches” are stuck with. We don’t just open a box off the shelf, and pull out a one-size-fits-all “solution”. Instead, we transform your business by working with, and on, the individuals who comprise it!
Our proven systems have “hinge points” built right in that allow us to flex them this way and that…
…so they always fit your business like a glove.
And we don’t just drop a plan in your lap, and say, “There you go – you’re on your own, now” either! Instead, we keep checking up on you, “holding your toes to the fire” to ensure you can implement that plan smoothly and consistently.
We help you make the changes that are most important NOW… while also setting things up so you can avoid any such problems in the future. And we help make it all happen faster and easier than you may have once thought possible!
One common mistake we see many business owners make is trying to “leave business at the office”, and their “personal life at home”. Sure, it’s a nice thought. And there are SOME elements that should be kept at arm’s length from each other. But the fact is...
Try as you might, you simply CANNOT completely separate your business life from your personal life. That’s because almost anything you do in one just naturally impacts the other, to some degree.
Balance – it’s one of the greatest sources of frustration, confusion, and stress for business owners…
Unfortunately, many business owners plan their personal life in one vacuum, and their business in another.
Then when the two clash, and plans begin to go awry, those people are left scrambling – frustrated and confused – making wild changes on-the-fly in a desperate attempt to “make things work”. It’s like waiting until you’re sinking in the ocean before trying to patch your raft!
So when you’re planning any aspect of your business operations, you MUST view it in light of how it will ultimately affect your family, your home life, your social life, and pretty much ANYTHING else that’s important to you.
That’s why we examine your goals, values, and priorities… then apply them to The McLean Integrated Success Triangle© to determine where you should focus your efforts in order to achieve the ultimate in work-home balance, fulfillment, and enjoyment of Life.
Knowing everything’s interrelated, our exclusive M.I.S.T.© formula focuses on these 3 key areas of a successful life:
- Your Business – We analyze the 8 critical facets of your business, ranging from financials to operations. You’ll learn what’s working, what’s not working, and how to fix it.
- Your Mind – Because your thinking directly affects your results, we address any unconscious obstacles that may be sabotaging your success.
- Your Personal Life – Would you like to leave the office by 5:00 pm? Avoid working when you’re home? Have time to exercise regularly? “Success” – that lasting, fulfilling kind – requires a comfortable balance of your business and personal lives because you can’t make any significant changes to one without impacting the other.
“A Renewed Passion for Personal Development!"
As an Executive for a large multi-national software company, personal development was taking a back seat. Linda has re-invigorated my commitment to self-development on both a personal and professional level. Her engaging style, depth of knowledge, and use of effective targeted tools for development has driven a significant shift in my thinking, increased my self-esteem, and improved my job satisfaction. I highly recommend Linda to others, based on my own great experience.Mike Leonard
When you work with McLean International, we move with the changing needs of your business. We analyze your dynamics, assess your needs (and compare those needs to your current team skills), implement systems, create a plan, monitor your system, tweak it as needed, and continue making adjustments to maintain upward progress.
How can our coaches make such a huge difference in your business – even turn it around, if need be – in such a short time… while actually SAVING you money, and reducing both the time you spend in your business, AND your stress levels?
It’s “80/20” in action!
You’re probably familiar with the 80/20 rule that says 80% of your success comes from 20% of your efforts, 80% of your sales come from 20% of your clients, and so on. BUT…
Do you know WHICH 20% of your efforts are actually getting you the results you’re after? We’ve found that most business owners spend most of their time working on the LEAST productive activities, while thinking all along they’re focusing on that critical 20%.
We can help you identify exactly where your time and energy (and budget!) should go so you work WITH that 80/20 rule instead of against it – at ALL levels of your operations.
Here’s a short list of just some of the ways we can help:
- Fill in any gaps in your skillset (or your team’s)
- Use our “X-ray vision” to penetrate the surface of your business operations and reveal what is really at the root of your problems. (It’s quite likely NOT what you think it is!)
- We can help you determine who your best customers are – the ones you want more of (because they are NOT all worth an equal amount of your time and attention)
- Show you how to implement the exact strategies that give you greater control over every facet of your business (so you run your business, rather than the other way around).
- We can even take over certain short-term tasks (like hiring) that are getting in the way of you doing YOUR best work.
- Help you stay focused and on track, when “old habits” are trying to nudge you OFF-track.
- Break your business and its operation into a series of manageable steps so you can be more organized, intentional, and efficient in your daily activities.
- Cut costs and expenditures – both business and personal (and even improve your overall health by allowing you greater clarity, peace, and time for some much-needed R&R)
- Analyze your staffing needs, and recommend systems and strategies that maximize staff efficiencies, reduce costs, and boost profits… all at the same time!
- Design a better business plan, job descriptions, workflows, and organizational systems… all while boosting office morale and a positive attitude!
- Plan all facets of your marketing, technology, office systems, team building, business growth, organization, training, and leadership … and then IMPLEMENT that plan!
- Share powerful time- and task-management techniques so you can get FAR more done each day… with less stress than ever before!
- Looking to buy or sell a business? We can help you with that, too, so you avoid most of the common “bumps in the road” and experience the smoothest transition possible.
- We’re experts in unveiling talents and knowledge you didn’t even realize you possess. (Or that your team members possess!)
- Unsure of the best technology to use in your business – or how to implement it? We can help there, too.
In a nutshell… we make you, and your entire team, more productive so you can reach ALL your goals quicker, easier, and with far less stress and expense.
So, whether you’re a grizzled veteran of the business world, or just getting started… whether your business is hemorrhaging capital in a nose-dive plunge, you’re looking for a way out of some other current crisis, or you just want to make darned sure you NEVER face one of those situations down the road…
We have the solution to ANYTHING that might stand between you and the business – and the LIFE – of your dreams.
To see the ways McLean International can help you create it, check out our Services page, here.
You have several options – from convenient telephone or Skype coaching sessions and hand-picked Spotlight Mastermind groups, to two-day, full- and half-day V.I.P. Planning Days, to our ultimate “whole enchilada” program, the CEO Elite – all carefully constructed to suit your needs in the most flexible ways.
And if you ever need someone to talk to your organization, or at your live event, then visit our Speaking page here.
We have a number of presentation topics available, and every one of them can be customized specifically for your audience. We can also create a new program specific to your organization’s needs.
And finally… if you haven’t done it already, be sure and grab your FREE gift: a special report on the 10 Levels of Communication for Powerful Results. This handy book is the perfect reminder of the best ways to build relationships with your key customers. Let them know they’re special… without letting it take over your day! Get it right here.
We’re looking forward to speaking with you about YOUR business, and helping in any way possible – as we’ve been doing with so many other business owners for more than 25 years!