Give your business the gift of planning
Have you already started planning how your business will be successful in the new year? Have you identified your financial goals, system processes and updates and how you can develop yourself and your team? If not, now is the time.
You need 12 Days of Business Planning.
What are the 12 Days of Business Planning?
The 12 Days of Business Planning runs for 12 days from December 1 to December 12 to get business owners in the spirit of planning for the new year. With daily doable activities, you will receive instruction on how to successfully construct a business plan that will benefit you, your business and team members for years to come.
This concept is based on the 12 easy steps for reaching your next level as outlined in the Snapshot Business Planning book.
Using the eight facets of business (which are health, spiritual, relationships, financial, personal growth, recreation, community and business), the 12 Days of Business Planning provides you with instruction on how to grow your business and yield great rewards.
What do you gain by participating in the 12 Days of Business Planning?
The rewards you gain from participating in the 12 Days of Business Planning will be completely dependent on YOU as a business owner. As Michael Gerber says, people don't make progress or achieve success in their business because they don't schedule the time to work on their business.
The 12 Days of Business Planning will help you intentionally make time in your schedule to map out your plan to achieve what you truly want.
Here are other benefits you can gain by signing up to receive the 12 Days of Business Planning:
- Organized direction to work on specific facets for your business and produce the results you yearn for in your team and business
- Clarity on how to construct a business model that can be used over and over again
- Self-awareness and alignment as you identify what your current business focuses are
- Insight into what it will take to achieve your goals through singular focus on each specific goal
- Understanding of WHO you need in your court to support your vision and business gains
- Steps to evaluate your leadership and team effectiveness to create development plans for more growth and productivity
Are you ready to develop laser focus for the new year and fulfill your desires? Give your business the gift of planning and sign up to receive this special series of emails below.
Register Your Name and Email Below