Know Yourself, Know Your Team,
Know Your Clients
with the DISC Teams and Values Workshops
Learn why different behavioral styles fail to communicate – and how to immediately shift to the kind of easy-flowing communication that increases overall productivity and profitability - in a single workshop!
It is proven time and time again that people leave their organizations because of a lack of communication and clear understanding of what messages their behavior – or the behaviors of those around them – are sending.
While many business teams might be familiar with the DISC profile, we've found that most are simply scratching the surface in the DISC's real-world application to everyday business, vast increases in productivity, and less stress all around.
Now with Certified DISC Consultants, McLean International helps your team experience significant leaps in better communication and understanding of each other and your clients.
The DISC Teams and Values Workshops are practical and effective programs for learning about the ways people approach their work and relate to others. Using the DISC Assessment tool, you will:
- Explore the four basic styles of behavior- Direct, Influencing, Supportive, and Compliant. Learn the next level of Team Values & Works Values that will catapult the communication levels in your business.
- Instantly recognize the DISC profile of anyone you encounter- family, friends, co-workers, and clients.
- Through humor and role-playing learn what happens when different styles communicate– or fail to!
- Develop techniques for effective, successful interaction between all personality types.
- Recognize behavioral style shifts when under stress and how to deal with these sudden shifts.
- Learn intervention measures that stop conflict in its tracks through these simple adjustments of your style.
Our workshops create extraordinary breakthroughs in a team’s internal and external communication; shifting from misunderstanding and frustration to clarity, and cooperation. The professional DISC interpretation and applications assist in developing stronger leadership skills, elevating team performance, and measurably improving client service.