Mclean International is looking to hire an Online / Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant for up to 6-8 hours a month.
MUST HAVE Experience in:
- Aweber email marketing (content for 1 newsletter/ month)
- Social Media Management
- WordPress websites – for blog posting/ basic pages (we have a website manager)
- Canva (creating images and memes)
- Google Drive for documents/sharing
- Detail-oriented and can maintain and update procedure manual as needed
- Working directly with CEO, Linda McLean to manage and implement our online marketing content on email, social media, and blogs.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the McLean International Team including assisting in scheduling monthly marketing meetings and attending all meetings as required.
- Assist and create our online marketing content (emails/campaigns, social media content and campaigns, website blog posting, and basic page updates, and manage all Social Media platforms ( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) as required.
- Engage in comments and responses from posts on social media
- Manage and keep updated the Marketing Calendar with Linda (and our Marketing Strategist, Kathy Colaiacovo, who oversees our plans/based on her recommendations).
- Setting up e-mail newsletters, campaigns, and follow-up emails as required in Aweber with content and graphics; setup, proof, and schedule.
- Tracking success rate of marketing efforts in our stats tracking document on a monthly basis, (ensure that it is updated for the monthly marketing meeting).
- Creating marketing material (marketing images using Canva, creating social media content, minimal video editing) as required.
- Maintain website to ensure content is current and work with website manager on some pieces.
- Assist with miscellaneous marketing as needed.
- Weekly basis – posting to Social Media Platforms and bi-monthly newsletters (1 short and 1 longer) in Aweber
- Attend Monthly Marketing meetings with Kathy and Linda to get direction and implement action steps.
- Keep Linda up-to-date every 2 weeks via phone/zoom on marketing activity/deadlines etc.
To apply, email us ALL of the following information to: email@example.com
- Your name, contact information, phone number, and a link to your website and/or social media profiles.
- A short BIO of you including experience as a Virtual Assistant / Virtual Professional.
- Some details/ history about your experience in Online Marketing and/ or other areas relevant to this posting. And any bonus experience you have.
- Your rates/ fees.
- At least 2 references and contact info for them.
- Why you feel this role would be a fit for you and why you want to take it on.
- We like to ensure we have a good fit with the people we work with by finding a balance of strengths and natural talent so that we have great communication and collaboration. To help with this, we ask that you take the 16 Personalities free assessment online and email that as part of your application. You can take the assessment here — https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Share the Knowledge!