Authentic leaders possess a unique set of qualities.
Authentic leaders make an impact in not only their business, but also the lives of their team and clients. It’s important that you show up as the true leader you are everyday to achieve the goals you’ve set and make a difference in your business.
If you’re unsure if you are truly an authentic leader, here are six ways you can tell:
- You speak honestly
- You make decisions that align with your beliefs and values
- You have identified your passions and you pursue them
- You are aware of your inner voice that guides your decision-making
- You allow yourself to be vulnerable
- You set appropriate boundaries
As you reflect on these six aspects of authentic leadership, develop a plan of action to improve in this area so that you can reach your desired level of success based on your values.
Click here to watch more videos like this from McLean International.
As you grow in authenticity, also grow in awareness of yourself with my FREE resource “13 Behaviors to Develop Self-Trust”, an excerpt from The Speed of Trust by Stephen M. R. Covey. You can download it here.