Over at Amazon’s Seattle headquarters, there’s a rather quiet gentleman, Neil Lindsay, whose title is “VP, Worldwide Marketing.” Now, if he were to walk into your office and ask to take a look at your 2019 Marketing Strategy, what do you suppose he might see? And what do you suppose he might say?
Although we haven’t had a conversation with the man, we can tell you one thing for sure: When it comes to marketing strategy, Neil would remind you to think like a CEO.
CEOs think differently about marketing.
Most real estate top producers who are also managing teams don’t take the time in an organized manner to think about what they really want to accomplish through their marketing.
- They keep doing the same thing, even though they’re not sure it’s really working …
- They haphazardly try a new widget, wodget or latest wildest scheme because it’s “trending” … somewhere
- They give little time to how they’re going to strategically apply their marketing plan …
- They aren’t sure how to measure each marketing campaign’s success or failures …
- And they’re not sure how much it cost, if it profited, or how those numbers should be annualized across a year’s planning budget.
- That’s why our 3-day CEO Mastery event devotes so much time to the subject of Marketing.
We’re laser focused on what you need NOW as a leader of your team and as the CEO of your business. But that’s only part of the picture.
At CEO Mastery, you’re surrounded by fellow peers who are operating at the same level of success as you. You’re organizing your business, thinking about your business, improving your team and taking it all to the next level – and everyone around you is on that very same playing field.
We keep the event to just 50 attendees so that there’s plenty of time to discuss latest technologies, strategies and plans that dovetail into today’s most successful marketing and client retention endeavors.
This is the only “CEO Retreat” in the real estate industry.
Activate an Enormously Successful, Strategic Marketing Plan This Year (It’s easier than you think!)
JOIN US AT CEO MASTERY
October 23rd-25th, 2019
Leave a Reply